Septic System Repairs & Services
If your septic system is not functioning properly or has failed completely, repairs may be a cost-saving solution compared to installing a replacement septic system. We offer a comprehensive septic service repair list, including replacing baffles, flushing/rejuvenating leaching beds, installing filters, repairing sewage pumps, effluent pumps, and sump pumps, and other septic services. You can rely on our knowledge and industry experience to find the best, most cost-effective solution for your septic system.
We provide the following repairs and services:
- Pumping septic and holding tanks
- Septic system installations
- Septic tank repairs and replacements
- Vacuum truck services
- Drain flushing and augering
- Leaching tile field flushing
- De-thawing of frozen pipes
- Locate and expose buried septic tanks and tile fields
- Analyze tanks and leaching beds
- Supply and install risers and access covers for septic tank manholes
- Effluent filter installation and servicing
- Camera inspection of drains and tiles
- Peroxide treatments
- Equipment services: swing shovels, mini-excavators, skid steers, backhoes, Terralifts, trenchers, full service trucks and vans, Hydro Vac excavation truck, and electronic locating equipment
- Sewage treatment plant maintenance, repairs, and servicing
- Auto-dosing systems
- Bio-products – Envirozyme
- Test holes
- Septic system design
- Soil testing for percolation
- Permit application preparation for septic systems
- Confined space entries
What are the Trouble Signs?
Scheduling regular maintenance on your septic system can identify any issues before they become an issue, but if you notice any of the following signs before your next maintenance visit, give us a call:
- Wet spots in your yard near your drain field.
- Foul odours coming from the septic tank, drain field, or your home.
- Slow drains, including the showers, tubs, and sinks in your home.
- Sewage entering your home through the drains.
If you think your septic system is not working, or requires repair, don’t wait. Harmful waste materials could contaminate the local groundwater, drinking water-wells, and become an environmental hazard. We will inspect your septic system, locate the problem, and recommend a cost-effective, best case solution to get your system up and running again as quickly as possible.
Remember: It’s important to ensure you have a properly maintained septic system to save costly repairs and protect your family’s health. If you wait too long to get your septic system inspected when you have an issue, your repair costs could grow into replacement costs. Ensure you have a properly working septic tank system with regularly scheduled maintenance visits.
24-Hour Emergency Service
There’s no need to wait overnight or through the weekend for repairs involving a septic backup or drainage problem. With the 24-hour emergency service offered by Weber Environmental Services, our technicians can respond when you need us most. We are proud of the reputation that we have built within the local community as the company that provides exceptional service exactly when you need it.